All About Litopia
Litopia has been around for over two decades, an epic achievement in internet terms. We’ve seen many other communities come and go – mostly because their sole purpose was to fleece aspiring writers.
We’re not like that.
Whether you’re taking your first few steps into the perplexing world of publishing… or whether you are an established professional… Litopia is your spiritual home. We’re no more and no less than the very special people who comprise our eclectically exciting community. Join us, and you’ll immediately feel at home.
- The net’s oldest writers’ community
- Free to join – support us if you are able
- Fabulously positive and collegiate community of peers
- Rapidly develop your work & hone your skills in Litopia’s Writing Groups
- Secure messaging: A secure private communication system among members
- Live events, seminars & Pop-Up Submissions
- Mobile posting: members can access the forums from their cell phones or tablets without the need for a special app
- Run by writers for writers
- We’re collegiate. Litopia is all about writers helping each other. Writing is a solitary pursuit, and often isolating. Litopia provides the social glue for like-minded folk to support each other.
- We’re free to join. Most writers are not wealthy: and although Litopia needs to make money to survive, we will never rip off our members. Donations from happy members are important to us, and we also have a growing range of products for members to purchase if they wish to.
- We’re in the vanguard. Litopia is where the future of writing, reading and publishing is being forged. This is a tumultuous period in the history of publishing, a time of more heat than light. Yet there are great opportunities, too – and Litopians will see them first.