What Would Boo Radley Do?
Second Novel Syndrome Collides With An American Icon
Another terrific Debriefer, full of insider poop from the pub biz and informed speculation about everything else!
- Harper Lee to Publish Sophomore Novel
- Taylor Swift Owns 1989
- ‘American Idol’ Winner Files Bold Legal Claim to Escape ‘Oppressive’ Contracts
- South Florida Man Seeks Trademark on Slogan ‘Je Suis Charlie’
- Sold-out Charlie Hebdo issue coming to Barnes and Noble
- My GRAVITY lawsuit and how it affects every writer who sells to Hollywood – Tess Gerritsen
- Warner Bros. Knocks Down Best-Selling Author Tess Gerritsen’s $10 Million Lawsuit Over ‘Gravity’
- Hotfile Agrees to Settle Piracy Lawsuit With Major Book Publishers