The Sexual Shenanigans of Sherlock Holmes
Come, Watson, come! Into your clothes and come!
Allegedly, they made love every Tuesday, like clockwork. They would sing and dance all night long. Chinese foot binding comes into it, too. Not one of Holmes’s more outré cases – but in fact, a real-life legal drama – which is what The Debriefer is all about! Presented from Florida by leading lawyer Donna Ballman and from London by literary agent Peter Cox.
Links to stories mentioned in this show:
- No defamation for the heirs of Sherlock Holmes
- New York Times to pay academic interns minimum wage
- Customers receive credits from e-books case and yawn
- Lemony Snicket Against Malcolm Gladwell in Plagiarism Scandal
- Publisher gets cold feet on Russia book
- Apple E-Book Consumer Suit Allowed to Proceed as Group Lawsuit
- Authors Guild Calls for National Digital Library in Congressional Testimony