Sex and the Bipolar Explorer
There was once a Cypriot banker...
We’ve got a lovely Easter chocolate-box full of naughtiness for you this week! All tied up in a saucy bow. Choose from a tempting selection of fillings, including:
- How do Polar explorers have sex?
- The worst celebrity books of all time
- Jimmy Savile’s Personal Grooming Tips
- How Barbara Cartland’s face was held together by tape
- Why the Keeper of the Royal Stool should resign
- And our favourite chestnut… JK Rowling’s breast size
The entirely wonderful, not to say intrepid, Kari Herbert is back with us: her new book Polar Wives tells the stories of the remarkable women behind the world’s most daring explorers – a great read if the Easter weather takes a turn for the worse. And should you accidentally over-indulge yourself with holiday treats, don’t panic – the hilarious and witty Jane Wenham-Jones is ready and waiting with 100 Ways to Fight the Flab – The Wannabe Guide to a Better Bottom.
Happy Easter, everyone – see you in a couple of weeks!
Presented by Peter Cox, Ali Gardiner, Dave Bartram and Ian Winn.
Picture by rubyblossom