Portland Goes Potty
Maybe humans are just the pet alligators that God flushed down the toilet
The city of Portland has more strip clubs per capita than Las Vegas – for the simple reason that full nudity and lap dances count as “protected speech” under the Oregon Constitution. How bizarre, then, to find the city filing a copyright suit to prevent others using Portland’s home-grown toilet design. Verily, these are strange days indeed – are they not, fellow Debriefists?
More news and debate from the turbulent confluence of writing, publishing and the law. Presented by leading lawyer Donna Ballman with literary agent Peter Cox. Don’t forget – you can post topics for Donna to discuss in the Comments section, below.
- Bully Book Co-Authors Accuse Each Other Of Bullying
- Cyberlocker Hotfile Liable for Housing Stolen Content
- CIA Author’s ‘Secret Key’ Unlocks CIA Redactions
- Salinger Left Stockpile of Manuscripts; Leonard’s Son May Finish Father’s Final Book
- Journalist Society Considers Name Change
Photo by ToddMorris