Pop-Up Submissions – Sea Fever
Two brothers from Cape Cod redefine sibling rivalry
Featured on today’s Pop-Ups…
- “The God Platform” – contemporary fantasy from Eric Rosenfield;
- “Boomerang” – thriller from Shamseddin Giwa;
- “FINK! – The Mafia’s Nightmare” – fantasy – ghost from Thejendra ?;
- “Sea Fever” – romantic/drama from Richard Guimond;
- “And Love Shall Have No Dominion” – high concept dramedy from Nick Shirley.
Emily’s book recommendation is “Tin Man” by Sarah Winman. Buy it here
Carole Rose’s book recommendation is “Echoes” by Maeve Binchy. Buy it here
Subscribe to Litopia’s channel on YouTube and join us live every Sunday at 5pm UK!
You can make your Pop-Up Submission here.
The winner of each show is permanently enrolled into our Pop-Up Winners Hall of Fame: an impressive achievment for any writer and a note of distinction on your writing CV.