Pop-Up Submissions LIVE with Roz Morris
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go
Featured on this edition of Pop-Up Submissions…
- “Popcorn Fox in the Sands to the City” – ya climatic fiction from Oliver Prescott;
- “Outbox” – comedy from Tom Duggins;
- “Enemy on the Other Side” – speculative fiction from Caroline A Scott;
- “The Last House in London” – post-apocalyptic distopia from Theodor Bernard Kung;
- “Contractor” – memoir/espionage/adventure from Billy Mays.
Kaylie Finn’s book recommendation is “In Search of Silence” by Poorna Bell.
Subscribe to Litopia’s channel on YouTube and join us live every Sunday at 5pm UK!
You can make your Pop-Up Submission here.
The winner of each show is permanently enrolled into our Pop-Up Winners Hall of Fame: an impressive achievment for any writer and a note of distinction on your writing CV.