Pop-Up Submissions LIVE with Mo O’Hara – Writing Tips, Getting Published & Making Submissions
Flesh stays no further reason but rising at thy name
Featured on this edition of Pop-Up Submissions…
- “Exili Saves the Flintelf” – fantasy from Victoria Bastedo;
- “Sifting Sand” – commercial women’s fiction from Caroline Meech;
- “Heaven’s Nightmares” – adult romantic fiction from lynn hughes;
- “Bright & Others” – historical fiction from Victoria;
- “Godonism” – dystpian from Theo Von Cezar.
More about the amazing Mo O’Hara here.
Subscribe to Litopia’s channel on YouTube and join us live every Sunday at 5pm UK!
You can make your Pop-Up Submission here.
The winner of each show is permanently enrolled into our Pop-Up Winners Hall of Fame: an impressive achievment for any writer and a note of distinction on your writing CV.