Pop-Up Submissions LIVE with Bill Swiggs
Do Mermaids Float Your Boat?
Featured on this edition of Pop-Up Submissions…
- “Annie & Dov” – ya contemporary from Julie Schwartz;
- “A Very Rich Poor Man” – upmarket fiction from Grace Mattioli;
- “Penny for a Cotton Zebra” – young adult from Joel Wynn / Pamela Morton;
- “The Twelve” – mystery from Joe Tello;
- “When Shall We See The Mermaids?” – novel from Geoffrey Heptonstall.
Kaylie Finn‘s book recommendation is “The Hypnotist’s Love Story” by Liane Moriarty. Buy it here
Bill Swiggs‘s book recommendation is “When the Lion Feeds” by Wilbur Smith. Buy it here
Subscribe to Litopia’s channel on YouTube and join us live every Sunday at 5pm UK!
You can make your Pop-Up Submission here.
The winner of each show is permanently enrolled into our Pop-Up Winners Hall of Fame: an impressive achievment for any writer and a note of distinction on your writing CV.