Of Leprechauns & Lawyers
Top O' The Mornin' To Ya, Here's Ya Writ!
More news and debate from the confluence of writing, publishing and the law. Presented by leading lawyer Donna Ballman with literary agent Peter Cox. Don’t forget – you can post topics for Donna to discuss in the Comments section, below.
Links from this show:
- No Country For Wallflowers – The Perks of Being a Wallflower Is Banned
- Should Anne Frank Be Banned Too?
- Call For Atticus Finch – Harper Lee Goes To Law
- Call For G.I. Joe – Writers Sue Paramount,& MGM Over ‘Stolen’ Sequel
- ) http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/gi-joe-writers-sue-paramount-496444 …
- Ukraine Is Bad, Full Of Pirates Says U.S. Gov
- I Say! Apple Wins ‘Ibooks’ Trademark Case
- Disney Drops Bid To Trademark Day Of Dead
- A Crock Of Gold For Libel Tourists In The Emerald Isle
- Pirate Party Wins Elections in Iceland