James Delingpole: Always Right, Never Wrong
Just a hippie, really
He’s spiky, no question. “I’m just a rude f$!%er, I suppose”, sighs Garry’s guest James Delingpole. “I’ve reached the point where I don’t give a f$!% what I say any more, as long as I believe it to be true. Some of my editors find this terrifying.”
Bête noire of the Met Office, tilter at wind farms, and tormentor of the University of East Anglia… James is both more complicated and more surprising than you would ever have expected.
From Glastonbury (“my rosebud”) to Greenpeace (“no less cynical than Exxon”) via Led Zeppelin, David Icke, Ecstasy and Viagra… this is the James Delingpole you never knew about – until Garry met Jimmy, that is.
So what do you think? Have your views on JD changed? Let us know in the comments section, below.
Books by James Delingpole include:
- Watermelons: How Environmentalists are Killing the Planet, Destroying the Economy and Stealing your Children’s Future
- Welcome to Obamaland: I’ve Seen Your Future, and it Doesn’t Work
- How to be Right: The Essential Guide to Making Lefty Liberals History
- Thinly Disguised Autobiography
- Coward on the Beach (Dick Coward 1)
- Coward at the Bridge (Dick Coward 2)