I’m JK Rowling. Do Not Make Me Angry.
You Would Not Like Me When I'm Angry.
It’s been a summer of high weirdness! Featuring all our favorite topics… Harry Potter, Tolkien, and… let’s hear it for the Singing Dentist! Welcome back, Debriefists… we’ve missed you!
The big news:
- Judge Finds Apple Guilty of Conspiracy to Raise eBook Prices
- Judge Cites Publishers’ “Frequently Coordinated” Efforts to Upend Amazon’s $9.99 Ebook Pricing
- Justice Department Seeks Oversight of Apple’s iTunes Store
- Amazon Raises Prices On Books Readers Can’t Find
- Lawyer outs J.K. Rowling as author of murder mystery
- Woman accused of stalking Harry Potter expert for 5 years
- Apple Censors The Vagina
- Judge Says Studio Can Pursue Case Against Tolkien Estate
- Dentist who used copyright to silence her patients is on the run
- Judge dismisses Faulkner heirs’ suit against Woody Allen film
Photo by Daniel Ogren