Short Story Hunters
Written in a Flash
Hosted by Barbara and Jonny, Short Story Hunters is perfect for everyone who loves short stories – and also for those who are short on time. Each show is less than 15 minutes long and features three or four pieces of short fiction drawn from both Litopia’s Flash Club and from other writers on the net.
Use the form below to send us your story for consideration: entries must be 500 words or less.
Perfect for a bit of easy listening over a cup of coffee or between two train stops!
Short Story Hunters is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and most other podcast sites. Click the button below to start listening.
Send Us Your Story!
Use this simple form to send us your short story. All submissions must be your own original work, and are subject to our Terms of Submission below.
Terms of Submission
We can only accept stories for consideration for broadcast on Short Story Hunters on the following conditions, no exceptions or waivers. If you send us your work, it means you accept these conditions.
Definitions: “You” means the person making the submission. “We” "Us" and "Our" means The Redhammer Management Ltd and anyone authorised to act on its behalf including but not limited to hosts, producers and presenters of Short Story Hunters. “Work” means the writing and all accompanying material in any medium sent for inclusion in Short Story Hunters podcast and derrivative media. “Litopia” and “Litopia Writers' Colony” are trading names of The Redhammer Management Ltd.
- You understand and accept that the Work may, at Our sole discretion, be included in Litopia's Short Story Hunters podcast. The Work will be recorded and permanently made available for public access. You agree that no royalties or fees of any sort whatsoever will be paid to You or other organization acting on your behalf.
- We shall not be obliged to make use of any Work You submit and shall not be liable for any consequential loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation or otherwise. The Work may be edited for length or content, at our sole discretion.
- No material will be returned. It is therefore essential for You to keep a copy.
- You must submit only Your own original work and You warrant that it does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
- You must be the sole author of the Work. You warrant that you have obtained all necessary consents and permissions on behalf of all persons or entities contributing to any accompanying material You submit and are authorized by any such persons or entities to grant the rights set out in these terms and conditions.
- You will indemnify and keep Us, our hosts, presenters, guests and staff indemnified from and against all and any claims, costs, damages, expenses, actions suffered or incurred by Us arising out of any breach of the warranties You have given.
- Exclusion of liability. Under no circumstances will We or anyone acting on Our behalf, be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, defamation or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The exclusion specifically includes any alleged loss You may believe You have suffered as a result of making a submission to Us.This exclusion of liability therefore covers all liability for any of the following categories of loss or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation (including defamation); (f) losses suffered by third parties; (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from Your use of Pop-Up Submissions regardless of the form of action.This clause does not affect Our liability for death or personal injury arising from Our negligence, nor Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and no other jurisdiction shall be applicable.