Gone Girl Stalks Reviewer
And The Internet Is Traumatized!
Nick Dunne reports that his wife, Amazing Amy, is missing… no, sorry – that’s the wrong storyline. Or is it? Maybe the zeitgeist is right for the rise of the female sociopath? Listen and decide!
Links to stories covered in this episode:
- Vivienne Westwood accused of plagiarism of her own life-story
- Author Gets A Bad Book Review And Stalks The Reviewer
- AP Error Sparks Lawsuit
- Lawsuit claims ‘The Maze Runner’ the work of NM author
- Don’t Lose Your Trademark Through Naked Licensing
- Winds Of Winter Release Date Affected By Lawsuit Involving Author George R.R. Martin?
- Ay caramba! ‘Goodfellas’ actor sues ‘The Simpsons’
- Report Reveals Wider Tracking of Mail in U.S.
- ‘New Girl’ Lawsuit Dismissed: Copyright Infringement Claims Dropped
- Led Zeppelin loses first round in “Stairway to Heaven” plagiarism lawsuit
- S&S, Amazon Agree on ‘Version’ of Agency Pricing
- How copyright law gives Amazon too much power over the book industry
- Proving Amazon’s a Monopoly? Not So Easy ‘Seattle Times’ Says
- Author Lawsuit Against Harlequin Certified as Class Action
Photo by Tom Lynch