Get Up, Stand Up: Stand Up For Your Rights!
What happens if authors are left to write purely for love?
Here’s whats important to writers, right now:
- Trade figures launch Read Petite digital venture
- Ebooks make up 23 percent of US publisher sales
- Slow Death of the American Author
- Blow to Rights of Broadcasters Under the Copyright Act
- Most censored books of 2012
- Apple Goes on Censorship Spree
- Teacher tells fourth-graders to give up constitutional rights
- National Press Photographers Assoc Joins Copyright Suit Against Google
- Chicago Public Schools’ Ban of ‘Persepolis’ Continues
- HarperCollins, Open Road E-Book Suit
- Producers settle Spider-Man lawsuit
Don’t forget – you can post topics for Donna to discuss in the Comments section, below.