You May Hate Gravity, But Gravity Doesn't Care.
Bestselling author Tess Gerritsen thinks she’s been ripped off by the movie “Gravity” – and she may have a point! Presented from Florida by leading lawyer Donna Ballman and from London by literary agent Peter Cox.
Links to stories include:
- Tess Gerritsen Sues Warner Bros Over ‘Gravity’
- FAA Looking Into Drone Journalism
- Brit arrested for quoting Winston Churchill’s words
- Court Rules Search Engine Results Are Free Speech
- Should Bloggers Be Treated As Publishers Under Libel Law?
- BBC America Hit With $5M Copyright Suit Over ‘Orphan Black’
- Quentin Tarantino’s Gawker Lawsuit Dismissed But Can Be Refiled