The Banning of Captain Underpants
Ask Yourself, Will I Burn In Hell?
Book-banning seasons is here again! Gather round the bonfire, folks, warm your hands and enjoy the mulled wine and scent of lightly-toasted paperbacks… Plus, why do people get so mean on the net? Presented from Florida by leading lawyer Donna Ballman and from London by literary agent Peter Cox.
Links to stories include:
- Top 10 Most Frequently Banned Books
- Islamophobic Florida Republican Would Legalize Textbook Censorship
- Texas Monthly Sues New York Times For Poaching Top Editor
- Rayney Gets Green Light For Defamation Suit
- Court Upholds Verdict for Lawyer Who Said Client Review Was Libel
- Who Owns A Joke?
- Anti-Google Mass Digitization Campaign Goes Global
Pic by Fellowship of the Rich