Amazon Vs Hachette: A Struggle To The Death?
They’re Not Eating Your Breakfast; You ARE Their Breakfast
The latest struggle between Amazon and a major publisher is anything but a regular business negotiation. It will, we believe, profoundly affect the future of the global publishing industry. Hear our analysis – and decide for yourself.
Links to other stories mentioned in this show include:
- Author awarded $100,000 in ‘Billy the Kid’ lawsuit
- SCOTUS rules in favor of Fox News reporter
- Holder declares ‘No reporter is going to go to jail’
- Supremes Disallow ‘Laches’ Defense in Copyright Suit
- Led Zeppelin accused of plagiarism, 40 years after the release of ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- ‘Matrix’ Did Not Infringe Upon Revenant Nazis
- ‘Mockingbird’ author’s settlement with museum off